Commercial Gas Engineers
Commercial Heating Engineers
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotels and restaurants
- Council offices, fire stations and police stations
- Swimming pools, leisure centres and gyms
- New developments and building site projects
- Office blocks
- Garden centres, shops and commercial premises
- Churches, Hospitals and care homes
Commercial Gas Engineer In Glastonbury And Somerset
Wilkins Plumbing And Heating provide a range of heating and gas solutions throughout Glastonbury and Somerset. So if you’re looking for a local gas engineer who is fully qualified, you’re in the right place.
If you are having problems with the radiators in the your commercial building, one of our qualified engineers can come out to fix the problem. Most radiator issues (such as not warming up, or being cold at the top) can be fixed quickly and efficiently. So your building will be back to normal in no time!
This is the ideal solution for building owners and business owners who want heating issues to be fixed properly and safely.
Annual Check Ups
Even if your heating system seems to be working fine, it is important to run an annual check up. This gives a qualified engineer the chance to look at the system to see if there are any potential issues.
If there are any potential issues, our engineer will suggest solutions that can be done sooner rather than later. This can prevent much bigger problems from happening down the line. It also means you are less likely to spend lots of money on a big fix (such as replacing the entire heating system).
Our Gas Safe Engineers
All of our team are registered as Gas Safe, which means they are fully qualified to fix any heating problems. This is much safer than attempting to fix the problem yourself. In fact, trying to fix the problem yourself can lead to much more serious issues, such as a freezing cold building or a gas leak.
Our services are also priced competitively, so you don’t need to worry about over-paying. Get in touch today to speak to one of commercial gas engineers to set up an appointment.
At James Wilkins Plumbing and Heating Limited, our engineers are fully qualified to carry out a range of services, some of which are listed below:
- Commercial boiler repairs
- Plant room servicing and maintenance including ventilation
- Combustion services
- Fault diagnostics and repairs of all commercial gas and oil boilers including condensing, forced draught, modular, overhead and radiant tube heaters
- Gas pipework and safety inspections
- Gas purging and tightness testing
- Testing 1 and 1a
- Commercial Catering
- Commercial Laundry
- Commercial boiler maintenance – both planned and preventative
- Boiler and heating reactive maintenance
- Commercial boiler service contracts for emergency repairs breakdown cover and emergency call outs
- Commercial boiler installations and commissioning
- Commercial boiler breakdowns
Why Choose Wilkins Plumbing And Heating?
Our team of engineers are fully qualified and up to date with modern commercial heating systems. We have a rapid response rate, so we can deal with both minor and major issues quickly and efficiently.
So if you’re based in Somerset or Glastonbury and you are having issues with your heating system, call us today to find out how we can help you. You can also contact us via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.